We know you're busy, so we try to make your life easier by compiling the best online community management articles from around the web right here on our blog each week. This week, our favorite articles focus on providing our readers with tips for online community management.
Nominate an article, video, or blog post for next week’s Socious Top Ten by tweeting us at @SociousSoftware.
Check out last week’s top ten posts about online community management here.
Fresh advice from the Socious Online Community Blog
- 8 Mistakes that Will Ensure You Never Get Management Support for Your Online Community
- How to Use Events & Conferences to Increase Activity in Your Online Community [Video]
- 5 Things You Should Insist on From a New Online Community Platform Vendor
Upcoming Free Webinar:
What Can an Online Community do for Your Organization?
The Socious Top Ten
Here are some of the best community management tips from around the web this week.
- Learn about the unique skills and approach needed to build an online communiy around a product or service.
- This Mad Marketer article discusses the three top reasons why your company should be hopping on board the online community train.
- When it comes to developing quality content to engage your community, it’s time to start thinking less about funnels and more about engines.
- One of the key mistakes companies make when engaging with their customers is not paying attention to details. Find out about other big customer engagement mistakes that could cost you big bucks.
- This week only, get this HUGE list of community management and digital engagement videos for free. Act now, so you don't miss this offer.
- See Dion Hinchcliffe's smart new model that lays out how online communities and collaboration can impact field sales and support.
- Get new research about the importance of including human interactions in your customer engagement strategy.
- It can be almost too easy to roll your eyes and forget about the customer who provides you with negative feedback, but before you brush off the haters, check out this article that gives us 5 easy ways to defuse the situation and guard your brand’s reputation.
- One of the most common mistakes companies make is building a community without purpose and support, but read about the 3 keys to maintaining a successful online community.
- There is no shortage of ideas when it comes to managing online communities, however, the experts say that it’s important to walk before you run… into problems with your community.
Tweet of the Week
Feel free to share the Socious Top Ten with your network!
Do you know of a great article that should be featured? Nominate an article, video, or blog post for next week’s Socious Top Ten by tweeting us at @SociousSoftware.
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!
The Socious Team