Every week we aim to make your life easier by compiling the best customer community articles from around the web right here on our blog. This week, our favorite articles focus on providing our readers with tips for skyrocketing your ROI and improving customer experience.
Nominate an article, video, or blog post for next week’s Socious Top Ten by tweeting us at @SociousSoftware.
Check out last week’s top ten posts about online community management here.
Fresh advice from the Socious Online Community Blog
- Hiring a Community Manager: 5 Things You Need That You Haven’t Thought Of
- How to Get Your Association's Board Involved in Your Online Community
Here are some of the best customer experience tips from around the web this week.
- This Forrester article combines culture and business to give us three simple tips we can use from Japans reputable customer experience culture.
- According to our friend, Anna Caraveli, understanding your members' needs is a critical part to providing exceptional value through your online community.
- Find out how actively monitoring your community can skyrocket ROI.
- Learn how to turn your BoH (back-of-house) employees into big time customer experience assets. Use their restaurant example as a metaphor for your organization.
- Meet DAVE: a framework crafting a supreme customer experience strategy.
- This great article from Community Roundtable discusses how online communities can play a big role in shifting culture.
- Understanding the evolution of online behavior is the first step in building stronger relationships with customers or members in a digital-first world.
- Check out this short video explaining the growth and impact that some of the most prominent online communities have in the world today.
- Learn three easy tips for using email to drive community engagement.
- Online community management is not an easy task. Luckily, this OpenSource article will give you insight into the hardships you will face managing your community and what to do about them.
Tweet of the Week
Communities are how you create a company-as-a-platform. Tech platforms are not enough without the human platform structure (aka communities)— Rachel Happe (@rhappe) March 29, 2016
BONUS ARTICLE: This week we received an awesome recommendation to feature this top article from business blogger guru Clement Lim, who shares a few great strategies for increasing your customer engagement.
Feel free to share the Socious Top Ten with your network!
You can nominate an article, video, or blog post for next week’s Socious Top Ten by tweeting us at @SociousSoftware.