The LinkedIn Member Engagement group is up to 300 association and membership professionals. The Member Engagement group on LinkedIn is a place where membership professionals can ask questions, get help, and share ideas with peers in the association and nonprofit space. Membership is open, free, and over 300 people strong.
If you have not joined the Member Engagement Group on LinkedIn, here is some of what you are missing:
- Poll: How Important is Technology in Member Engagement?
- Discussion: The ROI of Member Engagement
- Discussion: Are forums on our websites just a waste of money? Has Linkedin replaced them for good?
- Discussion: If you ran membership for Netflix.....
- Job Posting: Looking for a Marketing Coordinator extraordinaire