Meeting and conference attendees increasingly demand ways to engage organizers, presenters, and each other from the time they register for months after the event. Conference management software often includes an online community platform to drive engagement prior to and following the conference.
How can organizations cost-effectively enable staff, attendees, speakers, and sponsors to connect and provide feedback during the conference?
No Laptop, No Problem
With 70% of the world's population having a mobile phone (Gartner), many associations, users groups, nonprofits, and corporations are turning to mobile event platforms to engaging their community during meetings. Here are 10 practical ways to use a mobile conference app to make a big impact at your next event:
- Disseminating event information
- Providing attendees access to their registration information
- Sending conference updates
- Allowing attendees to search or browse the agenda
- Searching the attendee list
- Promoting exhibitor and sponsor information
- Publishing a conference blog or newsletter
- Enabling registrants to build or change their agenda
- Monitoring social network feeds